Page 1+ is our new academic resource search tool presented by College Libraries Ontario (CLO), and in partnership with Ontario College Library Services (OCLS).
With Page 1+, you can search all our electronic and physical collections at once. It is fully integrated with your library account (using your regular Sault College Login!) and once logged in, you can search for resources, save citations, request items, and check your account status.
The latest example of CLO’s commitment to collaboration, Page 1+ leverages the expertise and resources of eighteen Ontario College Libraries. Contributors from across the province share in the operation and maintenance of this single universal system, streamlining the research process for students, and expanding the capabilities of participating team members. Check out page1plus.ca for more information on the platform!
Searching with Page 1+
Page 1+ times out after 30 minutes of inactivity. If you are not signed in, you will lose any searches or items you have saved.
Page 1+ can search:
- Everything: Sault College Library's electronic and physical resources
- Library Catalogue: Sault College Library physical resources, ebooks, and streaming video
- Articles: Sault College Library electronic resources
- Course Reserves: items put on reserve by instructors for their programs - you can search by course name, course code, instructor name or resource title
- Discovery Network Catalogue: Expanded catalogue of all 18 Ontario College Libraries participating in Page 1+